Due to different work requirements and different work sites, the choice of semi tipper trailer is also different. Choosing a correct semi tipper trailer model will also improve work efficiency. Below we will provide you with different dump truck models:
Tipper trailer can be used in many other fields such as construction, agriculture, etc. They have different shapes and types, which are divided into side tipper trailer and rear tipping trailer.
In civil engineering, it often works in conjunction with excavators, loaders, belt conveyors and other construction machinery. The dump trailer carriage adopts rear-dump and side -dump self-unloading methods, which improves the efficiency of the bulk cargo transport by the loader. The dump trailer carriage is inclined at a certain angle, so that the cargo in the carriage is unloaded. The power of the dump truck trailer engine is used to complete the dumping mechanism.
1. Mine place: According to your requirements, the engine can choose 290 ~ 420hp. Choosing a short wheelbase improves the strength of the frame and the passability of the vehicle. For the self-unloading system, you can choose mid-top or front-top.
2. Urban buildings: These dump truck usually drive on urban roads with a travel distance of less than 200 km. 336hp or 380hp engine power is the best choice. Choose 6 × 4 or 8X4 tractor according to the load capacity.
3. For transportation distances over 200 kilometers, it is best to use 8X4 to load more goods.
Rear dump trailer will help you move and unload bulk cargo in a very simple and effective way. Especially when dealing with large jobs. Through carefully designed unloading mechanism, operation safety can be well maintained.
End dump trailers are also called rear dump trailers. They are usually used to carry building materials such as sand, stones, ore, and scrap iron.
Lifting principle: The tractor gearbox uses an external power take-off to pressurize the hydraulic oil pump. The hydraulic oil pump controls the hydraulic oil pressure to achieve the lifting or lowering of the hydraulic cylinder. Generally, it can be fully lifted in 30 seconds to achieve unloading.
It is important to note that the length of the dump truck cannot exceed 12m. Because the roadbed is not hard enough, the longer it is, the easier it is to overturn and cause the tipper semi trailer to be scrapped.
The side tipper is designed to fall sideways for a reason, and you may be forced to unload in areas where there is not enough space.
In this case, you can use side dump trailer to help save space. The load capacity of the side tilted dumper may be greater than that of the rear tractor tipper trailer.
End dump trailer: its body length can be 8 meters to 12 meters, according to customer needs.
Side tipper: suitable for large workplaces, its maximum carrying capacity can reach 80-100tons.
Before connecting, carefully check whether there is enough lubricating grease on the surface of the saddle plate of the tractor, and whether there are other foreign objects on the traction pin and traction skateboard of the semi-trailer, to ensure the cleaning of the traction skateboard.
1. Adjust the support legs so that the U Type Tipper Trailers traction skateboard is compatible with the height of the traction saddle. Generally, the semi-trailer traction skateboard is 1-3 cm lower than the center of the upper plane of the traction saddle of the tractor. Otherwise, sometimes not only can not connect, but also damage the traction seat, traction pin and related parts.
2. Operate the locking mechanism of the traction base to open the locking block into a free state.
3. When the tractor is going backwards, the centerline of the tractor and the semi-trailer should be consistent, and carefully adjust until the tractor and semi-trailer are successfully towed.
4. Check whether the locking block of the traction seat has locked the traction pin and whether it is locked firmly.
5. Slightly advance the tractor and check whether the connection is good.
In the process of connecting the tractor to the semi-trailer, attention should be paid to the connection between the tractor and the semi-trailer in all aspects, mainly in the connection between the traction seat and the traction pin and the connection of the electrical circuit.